Monday, November 9, 2009

Prayer


A cleric prays at a frozen altar for a quick ending to the harsh winter that has befallen her clan.
"Prayer" was digitally painted using Adobe Photoshop 7 and a Wacom tablet. The cleric character was painted based on a stock photograph. The model is Vaoni and her stock photography is found here The original photograph is found here
The background and altar was painted from my imagination as well as the cleric's costume...
I have just recently played with my new Wacom tablet. This is not the first painting that I have done but it is the first one published here on Elfwood. Using this new digital pencil is not any faster compared to a mouse. Thus by far it's not!...lol. And not to mention the cramps of my fingers from holding the darn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment